Terms and Conditions
You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this Web site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this Web site. You may only use this Web site for lawful purposes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: Pon99.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service. By registering with Pon99, you represent that you are at least 13 years old
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Pon99 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Pon99 may reject, refuse to post or delete any content for any or no reason, including content that in the sole judgment of Pon99 violates this agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. Pon99 assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Pon99 Services for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time Pon99 chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Pon99 Services, Pon99 nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such content. You are solely responsible for the content that you post on or through any of the Pon99 Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other members and for your interactions with other users.
Content/Activity Prohibited. The following are examples of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Pon99 Services. Pon99 reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Pon99's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Pon99 Services and termination the Membership of such violators. Prohibited contents includes, but is not limited to, content that, in the sole discretion of Pon99: is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, exploits people in a sexual or violent manner, contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website, solicits personal information from anyone under 18, publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person, constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous, constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files, involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, spamming, furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creation computer viruses, solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users, involves commercial activities and /or sales without prior written consent from Pon99 such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes, includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent, for band, comedy, filmmaker and other profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to the profile, or violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights or any other rights of any person. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible). We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at info@Pon99.com From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by sending us e-mail at info@Pon99.com. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
All materials (including the organization and presentation of such material) on this Web site (the"Materials") are the property of Pon99 and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.
You agree that the layouts which are created by you and the images which are imported by you, the user, on pon99 are subsequently available for public use. Additionally, by agreeing to these terms, you are granting pon99 and its affiliates and worldwide partners an international license to use what you have generated using pon99.com. This license allows pon99 to publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, display and perform publicly, distribute, create works deriving from, and reproduce these creations irrevocably, free from royalties and exclusivity. You, the user, are the sole party responsible for keeping your account and password confidential. Should you become aware of any security breach regarding your account or password, you agree to notify pon99 immediately of these infractions. You understand that unauthorized access to your account may be the result of negligence on the part of the user failing to log out of pon99.com. Pon99 is in no way responsible for damages or losses which are caused by a failure to meet with these guidelines.
You are agreeing that you will not, under any circumstances, utilize automated programs such as 'offline readers', 'spiders', 'robots' and similar systems to access the pon99 servers and deliver an unnatural quantity of messages over a limited period of time, measured against the capabilities of a human using a traditional internet browsing system. Regardless of these conditions, pon99 permits search engine operators permission to operate spiders and similar programs to reproduce pon99.com's materials in the interest of generating a searchable index of the materials on pon99.com. Archives and caches of these materials are not permitted, however. Pon99 may restrict and remove these permissions at any time, based on specific conditions which may arise. The user agrees to never gather any personal information from pon99.com with the intent of using this information for marketing purposes, not to utilize the messaging systems found on pon99.com for solicitation.
All software and technology found on pon99.com is the sole possession of Pon99. The user agrees to leave this software unmolested and will not reverse engineer, distribute, assign, sell, loan, lease, rent, modify or copy any technology found on pon99.com. The user agrees to leave all software unmodified, nor to utilize altered versions of this software in order to gain unauthorized access to pon99.com or related websites.
The user agrees that they will not use pon99.com or associated websites for any of the following purposes :
1) Tramsmit, disseminate, distribute, send via e-mail, upload, repost or publish any material which can be deemed illegal, indecent, obscene, infringing on copyright or intellectual property rights, defamatory, profane or inappropriate.
2) Knowingly upload or otherwise transmit files which harbor viruses, malicious programs or corrupted data which may subsequently injure, damage, or negatively impact the functionality of another user's computer, pon99.com and related websites, telecommunication devices, or any related hardware or software.
3) Solicit or advertise for commercial services or merchandise without the express written consent of Pon99.
4) Transmit chain letters, unapproved or unsolicited promotional material, pyramid schemes or surveys.
5) Knowingly download files which are not legal to obtain in this manner.
6) Delete or falsify proper attributions to authors, proper or legal notices, or any other designations of propriety which indicate the origin of materials or related software.
7) Negatively effect the experience and enjoyment of other users of pon99.com and related websites.
8) Gather and retain personal data regarding fellow users of pon99.com and related websites.
9) Negatively impact the technical operation of networks, servers and websites related to pon99.com.
10) Knowingly emulate other entities or people, including Pon99 employees, or to erroneously declare your relationship, professional or otherwise, with these entities and people.
11) Falsify heading or identifying information with the intent of obfuscating the source of content which is transmitted via pon99.com and related websites or to manipulate the user experience on these sites.
12) Act in a manner which creates an unnaturally large demand on the infrastructure of our websites.
13) Knowingly participate in activities which can be deemed illegal.
Submissions By Users
1) The user is deemed entirely responsible for content which is submitted under their account, as well as any repercussions resulting from the publication of this content. When submitting material to pon99.com, you assert that these materials are owned or licensed by you, and that you own the consent, right and permission to grant Pon99 the ability to utilize these materials with full proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyright, trade secret, trademark and patent rights. All materials which are transmitted to Pon99 are designated to meet all of these rights by the user. 2) User submissions are not owned by Pon99. Should the user transmit material to Pon99 or any area which can be accessed by the public, the user asserts that Pon99 is granted the universal, license to use these non-exclusive and royalty-free materials for the purpose of public display or performance, adaptations, modifications, reproductions and distribution in association with Pon99 and all related businesses and websites, including the possibility of reproducing these materials and derivations thereof outside of the pon99.com website, inclusive of any and all formats of media. These rights exist for the duration of the user's membership and inclusion of uploaded materials on Pon99 websites, and until Pon99 removes this content from their service. 3) Regarding user submitted materials, you also agree that you won't :
1- upload materials which are protected under copyright, proprietary or trade secret rights, inclusive of publicity and privacy rights, providing that the user is the owner of these permissions and rights or is licensed by the original owner of these materials, subsequently permitting Pon99 complete licensing to the rights described above, nor distribute materials which misrepresent or falsify information about Pon99 and related companies.
2- transmit materials which may be regarded as offensive in any ethnic or racial sense, hateful, harassing, pornographic or obscene, threatening, libelous or defamatory, or otherwise illegal and unlawful.
3- transmit solicitations or advertisement for personal businesses.
4- falsify personal information with the intent of impersonating another entity. 4) Pon99 does not claim any endorsement for any material submitted by its users, nor does it express any advice, recommendation or opinion on these materials. Pon99 completely disclaims liability for any issues which arise from user submitted materials. Pon99 and related websites will not allow for activities which infringe on copyright or rights of intellectual property. Pon99 will work to eliminate materials submitted by users which do not follow these conditions once notified that an infraction is occurring. Pon99 has the right to delete materials submitted by users without providing warning. In the case of repeated infringements on these rights, Pon99 reserves the right to immediately terminate membership rights to all related websites. 'Repeat infringement' is defined by two or more written notifications of infringing activities, or users who have had more than two instances of materials being removed from pon99.com and related sites. Pon99 retains the right to determine the appropriateness of any user submitted materials and make the decision regarding if these materials comply with the Terms of Service which are set forth here. These infringements, apart from intellectual property and copyright infringements, include excessive posting, defamatory messages, and obscene or pornographic materials. These materials may be deleted at any time they are determines to be inappropriate by Pon99, and said user's access may also be terminated for the violations described herein without warning. 5) Pon99 will respond to all notices which allege infringement which is compliant with DMCA, or the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. All materials which are made accessible by Pon99 and related services are protected under trademark and copyright laws in the United States and elsewhere. Users are required to get licensing or usage rights from the owner of these materials prior to transmitting or utilizing them in any way on the internet. To obtain the rights to imagery found on Pon99, the user should communicate with the owner of said image, as Pon99 is not responsible for these materials. The right to use these copyrighted images cannot be granted by Pon99. Pon99 offers not guarantee that all material which can be deemed objectionable will be immediately removed from Pon99 and related services. Pon99 will not be held responsible or liable for these materials which may be included on Pon99 websites or related products and advertising, or in any way related to Pon99 services, not the user's interaction with these materials.
Pon99 will review copyright and trademark claims and subsequently delete any content which violates or infringes upon existing rights and laws. In order to make a claim with Pon99, please submit the following information :
1- An electronic or physical signature from the owner of the copyrighted materials, or from the party authorized to take action on behalf of these materials.
2- Description of the work in question.
3- Description of the material which infringes upon these rights, and instructions to Pon99 to enable them to find this material on their websites.
4- Your name, address, e-mail, and telephone number.
5- Statement indicating that you believe that your materials are being used in an infringing manner, and the manner in which they are being improperly used.
6- Statement which indicates that all of these included information is factual, and that you have authorization to act in the interest of this copyright.
All claims can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
7) The user acknowledges that use of the Pon99 website will result in exposure to materials which are submitted from a wide variety of users, and that Pon99 is not to be held accountable for the rights, safety, veracity or accuracy of these materials. Additionally, the user acknowledges that these user submitted materials may be objectionable, obscene, offensive, or inaccurate. The user agrees to waive all equitable and legal rights associated with claims against Pon99, and hold Pon99 and all related entities harmless in association with all legal claims resulting from usage of Pon99 and related websites.
Content Which Pon99 Links To
Pon99.com will contain links which direct to websites which are not controlled or owned by Pon99. Pon99 expresses that they exert no control or assume or responsibility for any practices, policies or content delivered by these third-party websites. The Pon99 website displays items which are generated automatically by software, and subsequently, the content of these materials is not screened or monitored by Pon99 prior to display on the Pon99 website. Layouts, photographs and images may present materials which certain audience members may deem offensive, inappropriate or objectionable. Pon99 claims no responsibility for any website and subsequent content which is linked to pon99.com. By utilizing Pon99 and related websites, you express that Pon99 will not be held responsible in any form for any liabilities which arise from visiting third-party sites. Due to this, Pon99 urges users to observe the terms of service presented by any website which the user visits outside of Pon99. Redistribution Of Materials
The user is permitted to display materials found on Pon99 and related sites for non-commercial purposes, providing that the user employs code which is specifically supplied by Pon99. This code may not be altered in any manner. Otherwise, the user may not reproduce or distribute materials found on Pon99 without the express written consent of Pon99. Materials which are found on Pon99 are owned by their respective copyright owners, and cannot be utilized for commercial reasons without first obtaining these rights. Should the user wish to utilize Pon99 and related services for commercial purposes, an agreement must be reached with Pon99 beforehand. Warranty Disclaimer
Pon99 denies all liability relating to the information, operability, reliability, veracity, legality, completeness, content and accuracy presented on Pon99 and related services. Pon99 is absolved of responsibility for the disappearance, delay or misdelivery of all materials related to Pon99. Pon99 is absolved of responsibility for injury related to the access or download of materials obtained via the services offered by Pon99.
Pon99 and related services, as well as related products information and materials which are incorporated into Pon99 services are provided without warrant and 'as is'. Pon99 and related licensors completely and absolutely disclaim any warranties which may by implied, expressed or statutory, not limited to warranties of fitness of purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement. Pon99 and related licensors hereby disclaim warranties which relate to the performance, timeliness, reliability and security of Pon99 and related services. These parties also disclaim warranties related to advice or information gathered through Pon99 services. These parties additionally disclaim warranties which relate to goods and services which Pon99 advertises, or any service which is obtained via third party websites linked to Pon99 and related websites, in addition to all advice and information obtained via these links.
The used agrees that all materials and data which is obtained or downloaded via the services of Pon99 is to be used at the sole risk and discretion of the end user. Said user is absolutely responsible for subsequent damages which may occur to computer systems, or any data loss which is a result of the transmission of these materials.
Certain jurisdictions and states do not permit implied warranty exclusions, so these conditions do not apply universally. Various jurisdictions and states offer additional rights. Liability Limitation
Pon99 will not be responsible for any liability related to reliance on Pon99's services by the end user, not the end user's misuse of the Pon99 services, under any circumstances. Claims which relate to these terms of service and related subject matter regarding liability limitations shall be applied to prevent any damages related to these contracts and warranties, including punitive, exemplary, special, consequential, incidental, indirect or direct damages, even under circumstances which have advised Pon99 of the possibility that these damages may arise. These liability limitations apply in all circumstances, including the user's inability to properly utilize the services offered by Pon99, the user's misuse or reliance on these services, or related termination, suspension and interruptions of these services, inclusive of damages which may be incurred as the result of actions by third parties. These limitations of liability apply relating to damages which may occur as the result of goods and services which are advertised on Pon99 and related websites by third party advertisers and subsequent links to these goods and services, in addition to advice and information obtain via similar means. Additionally, these limitations apply to the expense of lost data, lost profits, and substitute services and goods. These limitations additionally apply to both nonperformance and performance of Pon99 and related sites, as well as information, services and merchandise which are in any way related to Pon99. These limitations also apply to any failure of basic purpose provided by limited remedies, within the realm of the law. Again, these rules and regulations, including limitation of liability and subsequent damages, may not apply to your particular location.
Pon99 and related websites shall not, for any reason, be responsible for any malfunctioning related to reasons beyond Pon99's reasonable control, including but not limited to forces of nature, loss of power, light or climate control mechanisms, third-party nonperformance, orders declared by tribunals or foreign courts of law, war, acts of god, explosions, storms and floods, fires, material and labor shortages, civil disturbance, labor disputes and strikes, insurrections, and equipment malfunctions including computers, telecommunication devices and internet devices. Additional Provisions
The terms of service presented herein are under the governance of the laws set forth by the State of Minnesota, without the implication that these laws apply to your particular location and governing body. Should a court of law rule that the provisions or terms set forth by this document are not enforceable under the law, all other regulations set forth shall remain in effect.
The terms of service described herein represent the entirety of the agreement which the user and Pon99 have entered into regarding this subject matter, and will overrule all other agreements and contemporaneous understandings, delivered in any form, relating to these subjects. Waiver of all provisions to these terms of service are only valid if presented in writing and signed by a representative of Pon99.